Thursday, June 14, 2012
Home Page/Registration Link:
Come learn more about how to use an iDevice in an un-conference format. This format is a new professional devlepment style where participants are in control of topics. Check out the link listed above for more information.
Two summer sessions are in the works! Come to one or both - topics will be determined based on what we want to learn about!
- Thursday, June 14th, 2012 from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 8:00 - 9:00 Welcome, Session Voting, App Smackdown #1
- 9:30 - 10:30 Session #1
- 10:45 - 11:45 Session #2
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 - 2:00 Session #3
- 2:15 - 3:15 Session #4
- 3:15 - 4:00 Recap, App Smackdown #2, Raffle - including iTunes and Appple TV setup
- Connect, network, collaborate, and participate.
- Choose your interests and topics - use the rule of your "own two feet" and choose your session.
- Free and Fun Professional Development Learning from Each Other!
More info will be coming soon! Watch for updates!