CTE Consortium Links
Career Technical Education CTE Consortium
The Career and Technical Education Consortium works together to provide support for regional schools in the implementation and improvement of quality Career & Technical Education programs, as well as the Dual Credit program. This voluntary alliance of the fourteen school districts in Umatilla & Morrow Counties and Blue Mountain Community College has been in place for over 30 years.
The InterMountain ESD provides fiscal management and regional coordination for the Consortium and River Bend Youth Correctional Facility
Career & Technical Education programs help Oregon's students meet graduation requirements and contribute to the Pathways movement that is reforming secondary and community college education across the state and nation. We are past the halfway mark of Perkins IV's legislative lifespan, which is authorized through 2013. We have stayed on target with our annual benchmarks and program of study implementation plan. In fact, our last few program will go through the process this year, which will allow us to address other challenges and plan for the future during the last two fiscal years of Perkins IV and into the next grant cycle.
In addition to supporting the fiscal, quality assurance and reporting requirements of the Perkins grant, the Consortium also provides professional development opportunities for CTE teachers and their colleagues through the 9-14 Pathway Groups, CTE Directors' meetings and other offerings.
- CTE Equipment Quote Request Worksheet
- 16-17 Contacts
- CTE Handbook 2014-2016
- Stipend Request Form for POS Leads
- Agriculture POS Template Post Drawings
- CTE Course Syllabi
- Lower Division Course Syllabii
- 16-17 Perkins Basic Grant
- 16-17 Perkins Reserve Grant
- 15-16 Perkins Basic Annual Report
- 15-16 Perkins Reserve Annual Report
- 15-16 Perkins Basic Grant
- 15-16 Reserve Grant
- 14-15 Basic Application and Annual Report
- 14-15 Reserve Application and Annual Report
- CTE Reports - School-level data reports for students enrolled in Career and Technical Education courses
- Oregon Department of Education CTE Homepage - Everything you want to know and more!
- Blue Mountain Community College - Browse through our post-secondary partner’s website and don’t forget to look at their new pathway-organized catalog.
- Math in CTE Lessons Plans
- Career Pathways Checklist
Jennifer Pambrun, CTE Regional Coordinator
Kathryn Hoolehan, CTE Assistant