Instructional technology is a discipline devoted to techniques or ways to make teaching and learning more efficient through the use of modern technologies, in both the classroom and in distance learning environments. Discover how instructional technology can help you!
- Instructional Technology Workshops and Courses: Custom workshops and courses as requested by districts.
- Links: Online classroom instructional resources for subject and content areas.
- Handouts: Downloadable PDF files of workshop notes. Requires Acrobat Reader.
- Regional Instructional Technology Cadre: Staff development centered on integrating technology into teaching and learning.
- Technology Links for the Classroom
- iPad, iPod, and Mobile Device Resources
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Resources
Heidi Paullus, Instructional Strategies Specialist
Joe Buglione, Instructional Strategies Specialist
Karen Brown-Smith, Data Specialist
Peter Campbell, Data Warehouse Support
Connie Lobato, Data Specialist
Lon Thornburg, Assistive Tech, Regional Equipment & Transition Network Facilitator
Additional IS Services
Lizette Berryessa, Project Facilitator