The Audiology Program offers a full range of hearing services including comprehensive diagnostic assessment for students and consultative services for deaf and hard of hearing students, their parents and teachers.
- electroacoustic analysis of hearing aids
- ear mold impressions
- modifications of hearing aids
- provision of loaner hearing aids and personal FM systems
- Each fall, the IMESD Audiologist supervises a mass hearing screening program that is conducted in grades K-1 and 3 in component school districts. A monitoring program provides hearing screening re-checks throughout the rest of the school year.
Make a Referral
Contact Us to make an Appointment
Patty Jo Lathrop
(The following links are external sites)
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Boys Town National Research Hospital (BTNRH)
Hands and Voices
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders Clearinghouse (NIDCD)
General Fund, Local Education Agency Contracts