March 1, 2022
InterMountain ESD Board Announces Vacancy, Applicants Sought
The Intermountain ESD Board announces the vacancy of the Zone 1 Position on the Board of Directors and is accepting applications to fill this vacancy.
- Candidates must currently reside in the Morrow, Ione, Ukiah, Pilot Rock, Umatilla School Districts and have done so for at least one year, and candidates must be qualified voters of the District.
- The selected candidate will serve the remainder of the position’s current term through June 30, 2023.
- Successful experience in a high-functioning team environment.
- Leadership experience at a local and regional level.
- Commitment to providing equitable services to students and schools, as per the agency mission and vision statement.
- Representative of the diverse needs of the student population in Zone 1.
The Candidate Application Form is available at the District’s website at www.imesd.k12.or.us or at the Office of the Superintendent at 2001 SW Nye Ave., Pendleton, OR 97801. Applications must be returned to the Office of the Superintendent by 4:00 PM on Thursday, March 31, 2022.
Public interviews of candidates will be held at the IMESD Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 4:00 PM. It is anticipated the Board will vote to fill the Zone 1 vacancy at this meeting.
For additional information or questions, please contact Danielle Sackett, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent/Board Secretary, at 541.966-3102 or email@example.com