Happening this coming Monday, 8-22-22
Where: IMESD 2001 SW Nye Ave. Pendleton OR
Who can attend: Any teacher looking to launch your writing class with determination, organization, and enthusiasm!
- Yearlong Planning-Start with the Calendar
- Common Terminology across grade levels
- Different Products, Different Structures
- What is a Mini-Lesson and how do I teach one?
- Making a Roadmap for Instruction
- Creating a Community of Writers
- Writing is skill-teaching stamina, originality, and enthusiasm
- Writing Process made easier
- Writing about Reading and Taking Neat Notes
- Launching Writers Workshop and Launching Units
LUNCH IS ALSO INCLUDED
For more information please contact Ashely Harsin email@example.com